CropLife Australia’s member companies produce the majority of the crop protection and crop biotechnology products used by Australian primary producers. These products protect plant yields and improve their quality by controlling weeds, insects and diseases. This leads to the production of high quality, affordable and abundant food, fibre and other crops. Crop protection products are also used to protect public health through the control of weeds and pests.
CropLife Australia members are committed to safety, stewardship and quality:
- Safety – protecting human health and the environment through rigorous and science based regulatory processes, the adoption and promotion of Good Agricultural Practice and the correct use of products according to label directions.
- Stewardship – the responsible and ethical management of industry products throughout their lifecycle.
- Quality – the manufacture of products of the highest quality that meet registration specifications every time.
Members of CropLife Australia include:
- Accensi Pty Ltd
- Bayer CropScience Pty Ltd
- Becker Underwood
- Chemtura Australia Pty Ltd
- Dow AgroSciences Australia Ltd
- DuPont (Australia) Ltd
- Farmoz Pty Ltd (a Makhteshim-Agan company)
- FMC (Australasia) Pty Ltd
- Monsanto Australia Limited
- Nufarm Limited
- Sipcam Pacific Australia Pty Ltd
- Summit-Agro Australia Pty Ltd
- Sumitomo Chemical Australia Pty Ltd
- Syngenta Crop Protection Pty Limited
Supporters of the Ollie’s Island program also include:
- BASF Australia Ltd
- RuralCo Holdings
For more information about CropLife Australia contact: