Here's what you do:
- Download the Web Easy Express
software onto your computer and install it.
- Look at the Interactive Tutorial if you want to find out more about
- Choose one of the Ollie Templates and create your project.
- Save your document as you work.
- When you've finished, build the document into Web pages.
- View your pages through the browser software on your computer.
- Publish your pages on the Internet, if you have access to a web site.
You can add photos, clipart and other useful things from the Web Easy
Express Library - or you can add your own!
Click here to download and install
Web Easy Express on your computer.