Australian Paper Industry Council
This information contains:
Australian Paper Industry Council (APIC) represents the views and interests
of the six largest pulp and paper companies in Australia. Together, these
companies make 98% of the pulp and paper manufactured here in Australia.
Our activities include:
- Presenting industry views and concerns to the Federal Government.
- Promoting research and development in the pulp and paper industry.
- Promoting employee education and training.
- Promoting public education in the community.
- Collecting and publishing statistics on pulp and paper production
and environmental performance indicators.